High competition in the sphere of financial services requires banks to continuously improve internal processes, as well as continuous improvement of the quality of work with clients.
Our customer was looking for a solution to optimize client flows, minimize customer service time and increase employee productivity. One of the main requirements for the electronic queue management system was the possibility of integration with the Bank's CRM system.
When developing the solution of the electronic queue management system, we had to take into account all the customer's wishes:
- simplicity in operation, both for customers and for employees;
- the ability to refine the software for new tasks;
- Integration with the banking CRM-system;
- the ability of the operator to redirect the client to another employee within one session
- obtaining additional information about customers;
- ability to remotely monitor the work of all branches and units; obtaining statistics on the types of requests and the length of service;
- receiving reports on the effectiveness of employees;
- increase the average customer check by informing about promotions and special offers;
- the possibility of obtaining data on the degree of satisfaction of visitors with the quality of the services provided, collecting feedback and, as a result, increasing customer loyalty.
After implementing our solution, the client received the following results:
- The electronic queue management system has reduced customer waiting time by 35%. This was achieved by optimizing the distribution of client flows among the Bank's employees.
- The introduction of the electronic queue helped to increase the productivity of the banking staff. There was an opportunity in real time to monitor the workload of all offices, check the implementation of uniform service standards, monitor peak load times, and optimally plan employee time. The developed system allows receiving daily reports on the work of all branches of the Bank.
- Integration with the internal CRM-system allowed to evaluate and improve the performance of each employee. Automated calculation of individual KPIs of each employee and departments in general.
The electronic queue management system allowed the client to use additional advertising opportunities. We have provided the opportunity to add information on products, services and shares of the Bank to the coupon. The LCD panel has 2 main functions: displaying the client's serial number and the ability to display promotional offers for waiting visitors.