MasterPIN is an authorized service center on mobile device repair. The points to receive equipment are located practically in every large city of Belarus. Company serves 29 international brands, such as Samsung, Prestigio, Alcatel, Huawei, Fly, HTC, Keneksi, Philips, Texet, Micromax, etc.
Why to implement ERP-system?
Company development always leads to certain complications in handling business-processes. After some time MasterPIN felt in need to optimize and automate internal processes to improve the quality of cooperation with manufacturers, large dealers and partners. The solution used lately by MasterPIN was outdated and did not give any opportunity for further improvement.
For that reason, it felt necessary to find effective tool to solve such task:
1. Accounting and planning of storage resources.
2. Single approach in receiving orders and opportunities to control its performance on all the maintenance stages.
3. Improving of quality of client maintenance, clientele support in up-to-date status.
4. Remote working capabilities with single base by WEB-interface.
5. Collecting of marketing information.
6. Forming primary financial accounting.
Finally, company needed an ERP-solution according to its performance which proposed wide range of capabilities, full integration, unlimited scalability and easy penetration in network infrastructure of business.
Solutions for customer
For the purpose of solving the specified tasks Newland company designed integrated system to automate the operations of service center “Service”. Such system is based on Oracle foundation and was optimized according to the needs of multibranded service center.
Benefits of ERP-system Service
Effective performance management:
• Controlling the status on all the maintenance stages. Such function organizes effective cooperation among clients, engineers, final checking specialists, contact-center employees;
• Deadline control regarding working time and holidays;
• Applying a sub-system of automatic salary management according to penalties and rewards;
• Forming and controlling KPI-parameters which encourages motivation and increase employees’ performance.
Convenient reporting system:
• Receiving primary accounting records.
• Unloading the data to form an order in various systems (XML, CSV).
• Receiving verified marketing information.
• Sub-systems of automated guaranteed records on brands.
Integrated operations with data:
• Guides and templates allow to place client’s order.
• Order search by its barcode reduces time to find the necessary one and prevents from undesirable mistakes.
• Flexible set-ups of access user rights allow to work with needed functions only.
• Web-interface allows to work remotely with a single base, form orders and receive all the necessary info.
• Strict recording of spare parts on warehouses.
• Planning and optimizing storage resources.
Capabilities to integrate with:
• CRM-systems of large dealers, for instance, mobile network operators.
• Payment systems.
• Programs of contact-center.
• Mailing services and social analytics’ programs.
Support and customizing:
• Parameters’ set-up according to approved business-processes, custom-designing of additional functions, capabilities and necessary guides
In conclusion, implementing of Service allowed MasterPIN to optimize key business-processes, design an effective tool to cooperate with partners, automate recording system and increase the quality of employee-client relationships.