We would like to present to you the development of our company – the Absolute: FreeCooling system. It is an energy-efficient indoor climate control system without the use of energy-intensive compressors, with the possibility of remote monitoring and control. The application of our solution is relevant for base stations of mobile operators, data centers and server rooms, production sites with high level of heat surpluses.
Appearance of the installed system Absolute: FreeCooling
The system consists of a freecooling unit with a control module based on the FreeCooling controller. The installation provides for the connection of air conditioners and heaters, as well as automation of the processes of interaction of climate equipment according to specified scenarios. The status of the parameters of controlled premises and remote control of the operation of the equipment is carried out through the Monitoring Center of the IoT platform Absolut: SmartCloud.
Freecooling system Absolute: FreeCooling is scalable and allows you to remotely monitor any number of geographically distributed objects. The capabilities of the system can be expanded by connecting new sensors and devices.
The result of the introduction of Absolute: FreeCooling:
- Continuous state monitoring of remote objects from anywhere in the world.
- Reduction of electricity costs through the use of natural heat exchange and rational operation of air conditioners.
- Increased life of air conditioning equipment.
- Reduction of risks of technical failures of sensitive equipment.
- Reduced costs for monitoring and maintenance of remote infrastructure.
- Compliance with the technological standards of production processes and climate parameters in controlled premises.
- Early warning of critical events and emergency situations.
Read more about Absolute: FreeCooling in our solutions catalog.